Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Welcome to my Swaziland Blog

Welcome and thanks for checking out my blog.  For the past four years I have been part of a team of Americans who has partnered with South Africans and Swazis to try to bring love, hope, and comfort to people -- especially children -- who have been hard-hit by poverty and the crisis of AIDS in the Kingdom of Swaziland.

As you can tell, this blog is very new.  Now that the school year is finished, I will be taking time over the next week to post some of the background about my involvement with Swaziland.  I hope you will visit regularly, maybe subscribe, and hopefully share your comments as I chronicle my experiences.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea Mick. I'll be sure to check back often and this will help us keep up with what's happening with you and the team and getting to know more of what's happening. Thanks.

    Lord Bless you and the Team as you prepare to go again and minister in His name in Swaziland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mick, you are the best man. This blog looks great. I am asking our Father that He would enhance and grow your relationships in Swazi...that you see individuals in that vast sea of needs...blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always enjoy another opportunity to "get inside your head"!

    ReplyDelete