Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Swaziland Trip on Facebook

As you know I am heading to Swaziland, Africa soon.  I leave on Thursday June 30th.  During our trip Swaziland Relief will be posting photos and reports of our relief work on Facebook when internet wifi is available.  If you would like to receive these reports on your Facebook News Feed then please follow these two quick steps below...


1) "Like" the Swaziland Relief Facebook page if you have not already, here is the link:

2) Send a friend request to my friend Ken Stracuzzi since he will be making the posts, here is his link:

I will also be posting as usual on my own blog (www.comfortforswaziland.com) and Facebook as internet conditions permit, but following Ken will give you a more consistent and broad picture of the trip.

One week to go!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment